Friday, January 11, 2013

Dove & Céleteque DermoScience Product Reviews



Gee, I got so busy last holiday season that I wasn't able to update this blog. My time was consumed by shopping and wrapping gifts for family and friends. Now, I've got to cram since I have several products to review (not that this is a job but this is my way of keeping a journal on what does work for me and what doesn't - I might also be of help to a kikay out there whose habit is to spoil her curiosity)

Moving on -- here's what I found out as I was using batch 2 samples I got from Sample Room.

DOVE WHITE BEAUTY BAR SOAP


CELETEQUE DERMOSCIENCE RESTORATIVE
ULTRA LIFTING CONCENTRATED SERUM

& my personal favorite from the three :

CELETEQUE DERMOSCIENCE BRIGHTENING
EYE TUCK PLUS DARK CIRCLES LIGHTENER

Batch 3 samples were released December 18 and Batch 4 last January 3 and I wasn't able to secure samples since I was out most of the time holidays till the first week of the year. It broke my heart when I saw the list of products I wasn't able to get.


Oh well.. Lucky for me, there's always the next batch to watch out for. Just a few hours ago, Sample Room introduced their newest brand partner Ahava Philippines. Five products from them are now up for releasing at Sample Room's official website. Go check 'em out while supplies last!


Happy New Year !!!