Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sample Room's Second Wave Of Samples



Batch 2 samples were released last Monday at Sample Room
You can still register now and grab your free full sized samples of the following :

Céleteque DermoScience Ultra Lifting Serum
Céleteque DermoScience Brightening Eye Tuck plus Dark Circles Lightener
Céleteque DermoScience Anti-Wrinkle Collagen Gel
Dove White Beauty Bar Soap
Gluta-C Intense Whitening Underarm & Bikini Gel

Date Released : December 10
Date Ordered : December 11
Date Paid : December 12
Arrival Date : December 14



This time, I used my free points availing these three :




I can't believe they're giving away full sized products this time. 
Céleteque products might take awhile to get visible results 
so I'm guessing I'll be reviewing them in 10 days? We'll see.