Friday, December 7, 2012

My Very First Loot Bag From Sample Room





Date Ordered : December 3 
Date Paid : December 4 
Arrival Date : December 5


Sample Room launched last December 3 and I was one of the lucky few stalkers who got the chance to avail of Benefit POREfessional sample. I chose this product simply because 
I'm obsessed in achieving  microscopic pores (",)

THE CLAIM:
Quickly minimize the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin!
Translucent, oil-free formula complements and helps makeup stay put.
Contains Vitamin E derivative known to protect skin from free radicals.

Oh, I can't wait to try it out. Hope it works for me! 
Let's open the loot bag, shall we?






This is exciting! Will be reviewing this product in a week or so.. Wish me luck, beauties!